BitMinery Forums

Author Topic: EH's Open Letter to the the (Remaining) Hostile Factions.  (Read 909 times)

Nuclear Doughnut

EH's Open Letter to the the (Remaining) Hostile Factions.
« on: May 23, 2016, 06:00:32 AM »
Greetings and Salutations. I must say this galaxy has entertained us for the past few months. But now it is time for EH to wash our peace loving hands and Cry "Havoc!" and let slip loose the dogs of war to this quiet humble universe.

Effective Immediately -

All Alliances are Canceled except for those who we call brothers.

All Factions are now considered Neutral to Hostile.

ANY Talk or Accusations of misconduct among EH members will be considered slander and grounds for war declaration and Immediate Action Taken.

Those who continue to speak against EH Policy while never leaving their sheltered invincible bunkers will forever be considered enemies of Event Horizon.

Otherwise,

We offer very simple surrender terms which will be discussed based on your nature of relations with The Empire prior to this edict.

Sincerely,

Nuclear_Doughnut

spocklin

Re: EH's Open Letter to the the (Remaining) Hostile Factions.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 03:02:31 PM »
Yeah you guys come in and start lagging my faction members out I thought doing so was against the rules @ErthParadine

ErthParadine

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 07:16:52 PM »
Yeah you guys come in and start lagging my faction members out I thought doing so was against the rules @ErthParadine

Correct, lag inducing entities are not permitted: http://forums.bitminery.com/index.php?topic=188.0

Sachys

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 01:41:10 AM »
We offer very simple surrender terms which will be discussed based on your nature of relations with The Empire prior to this edict.

Okay, I accept your surrender as I now own all your bricks.

:)

Please comply or see further issues in the future. Hell, I'm not even at war with you, but because im a wiley old hermit who saw a chance, "all your base belong to us now".

Well done.

Numpty!

Oh, and we had no prior issues, so i guess this is a non-vendetta incident, unless you want to make something up?
- most of your crap is / has / will be distributed among the server populace to make up for your laggy bricksident.

Dont make those. A hermit might euthanise something - or even, see an opportunity, and ring in the big guns to do something special. :D

Oh, and BTW - as part of the terms of YOUR surrender, we, the populace or StarBits, expect FREE PIZZA - FOR LIFE! - and pizza you havent sat on as yet or otherwise... "done stuff" to! O___________o

spocklin

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 03:42:33 AM »
As the allied force crushed your base and ships we will only accept an unconditional surrender from you as did the Japanese in WWII.

spocklin

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 05:37:07 AM »
As far as I'm concerned Doughnut our war with you is over since you left that giant ship at my base to get destroyed for whatever reason. You also have lost plenty of territory, not me, and your home is basically gone. I figured that you would not have too much of an issue with this since you revived your server and are going to be playing on it from now on?

Sir_Rob_DSM

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 02:27:35 PM »
so the war lasted 24hours >??

Sachys

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 02:30:24 PM »
so the war lasted 24hours >??

dont think it even hit 20 hours

spocklin

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 04:04:51 PM »
Total combat time was 14 hours all together.

Sachys

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 04:13:42 PM »
Total combat time was 14 hours all together.

From the onset of brickageddon?

spocklin

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2016, 12:15:03 AM »
No more territory to fight in the war has ended.

Sachys

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2016, 01:45:47 AM »
No more territory to fight in the war has ended.

I farted it out a few days ago.